Mid-life Without the Crisis

It really isn't the destination, but the journey. May be cliche, but it's true.

Monday, December 20, 2010

For Angie

My best friend Angie is a huge Point of Grace fan.  She got to meet them recently at a concert and she was so excited that she called me on her way home just so she could share.  I love that she gets as excited about meeting her favorite singers as I have about meeting mine, though my favorites are a different style.

Angie shared this video with me one day and I thought it was a beautiful song, so I thought I'd share it with you.  I like this view of Mary in labor.  She was so young and in such a difficult situation, but she obediently and gracefully fulfilled her calling to give birth to the Messiah.  What a woman!

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Angie Dixon said...

I have the best best friend in the world.