But now that things have settled down a bit, I thought I'd get back to this blogging thing. I changed my format earlier this year, having specific types of stories on different days. (Read about the changes here.) However, that's too regimented for summer. You never know what will happen, so I'll just go back to my whatever-I-happen-to-be-thinking-about style of writing.
Some of the things I've been thinking about lately include:
- Many college freshmen are woefully unable to write complete sentences.
- Some people share information that is far too personal on Facebook. TMI, people!
- How can I incorporate more technology into my summer classes?
- I need a kick in the butt to get back to working out regularly. Thanks a lot, Achilles Tendon!
- Maybe there are some life lessons to be learned in rock songs.