Mid-life Without the Crisis

It really isn't the destination, but the journey. May be cliche, but it's true.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Be On the Lookout!

I'm new to this blogging thing.  So I'm actually still learning a lot and making changes to this whole thing.  Some changes you can expect to see in the upcoming weeks include new pages with favorites, like books and movies, and perhaps a new layout.  I am also looking into changes that will allow you to share blog posts you enjoy with your friends on Facebook, and related content.

But I might make a change and then decide I don't like it, or it's too hard to work with, so if you see something new one day and it's gone the next, don't decide you've gone crazy, just remember that I'm working on the site.  Also, if you have something you'd like me to add, change, delete, or tweak, I welcome your suggestions.  For now, you can go to the Facebook page and post your ideas to the wall.  But I will be working on setting up a Contact page with other options.

In the meantime, I'll keep posting several times a week about whatever topic I've been pondering.  I hope you will stick with me through the changes.

No comments: